Monday, September 15, 2014

Review! Dr Lewinn's Miracle Radiance Renewal Serum

Hands up if you experience lacklustre skin during the Winter? Yep, I do. I blame it on the cold dry winds and waiting every morning for the train outside facing the harsh elements!  For me, my problem areas in winter include: dry patchy skin, breakouts on my forehead (the little stubborn pimples), and peeling skin from the dryness.

Cue, a serum. I've been using Dr Lewinn's Miracle Radiance Renewal Serum ($49.95, available from Priceline) for about 3-4 weeks now and I've seen results! So the ingredients like rosehip oil may scare you off, especially if you have oily skin. But oil is actually very nourishing for the skin, particularly during winter!

The serum provides deep cell nourishment and renewal and also aims to rejuvenate and nourish skin.

What I loved about it:
- Skin felt instantly hydrated
- Serum was absorbed into my skin
- Fit well with my current skincare routine (I applied twice daily, after cleansing and before any moisturisers)
- My skin reacted really well to the ingredients
- Skin was clearer, brighter and hydrated.

Compared to other serums out there in the market, this product does live up to what it claims it does, and for just $50! But as Priceline is having a sale at the moment, all Dr Lewinn's products are 30% off so at $35, this is truly a steal! 

Have you tried this serum? What did you think? What are your favourite serums to use?



Thank you beautyheaven for providing the product to trial and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment