Is Palace of Versailles a must-visit if your in Paris? Yes! Watch my adventure at Palace of Versailles below...
Camera: GoPro Silver 3+
Music by danosongs.com
Tips for visiting Palace of Versailles and why it's a must visit!
- It's only a short train ride away from Paris city centre
- The entrance cost is covered in the Paris Museum Pass! Great value for money!
- Visit the official page for opening times and there's a nifty chart that also shows you the most busiest times throughout the day
- We arrived fairly early and the line was huge! We only spent half a day there and by the time we left it was a little after midday and there was no line!
- Must check out Le Saint Julien Restaurant! Only a short walk from the Palace and was the best meal I had in Paris!
For more photos, check out my instagram @cozzle85 or the hashtag #cleurope2014