I know this is a very late post, but better late than never right? So Queen Bey had a tour in Sydney towards the end of last year and I was lucky enough to go! She is an amazing singer and I absolutely loved her performance of "Halo".
For makeup I wanted to go for a sultry, smoky eye and it was pretty hot that night so I wore a white camisole with a green khaki skirt and my jelly sandals. Here is a pic from my instagram:
Let me know what you guys think of the makeup look!
- La roche posay effaclar duo as a base/primer
- Makeupforever body foundation in #34
- Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer
- Inglot Face Powder
- Jemma Kidd bronzer
- Sleek blush in Rose Gold
- Rimmel eye brow pencil in Dark Brown
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
- Stila Smudgestick waterproof liner in black
- Naked palette e/s in darkhorse, smog, buck
- Bobbi brown gel eyeliner
- Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
- Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipsticks in Rose Velvet