Sunday, January 8, 2012

My daytime and night time foundation routines

I've filmed my day time and night time foundation routines for those interested :)





And here is the night time foundation look (no flash)




Products for night time foundation routine:
- MUFE HD primer
- Smashbox photofinish light oil free primer
- MUFE face and body foundation
- Bobbi brown corrector
- MUFE full cover concealer
- Laura Mercier translucent powder
- NARS laguna bronzer
- NARS orgasm blush
- Eve Perez highlighter
- Model in a bottle setting spray

Products for day time foundation routine:
- True solutions tinted moisturiser with SPF
- Garnier roll on concealer for under eye circles
- Inglot pressed powder
- Elf blusher and bronzer palette
- Eve Perez highlighter

I cant believe its back to work tomorrow for me!! The summer holidays have flown by!! :(

2 comments:

  1. This is silly, but just wanted to say I decided to switch to applying my powder with a brush instead of the sponge pad that comes with my compact after I watched your day time routine video, and I really like the difference it makes. Thanks for showing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad i could help :) and its not silly at all! hehe

    ReplyDelete