Beautyheaven have kindly given me the opportunity to trial and review the new Revlon nailpolishes! To me, nailpolishes are one of the little luxuries of life and can brighten up your day! I was provided with all 30 colours in the entire range of Gel Envy nailpolish plus the Top Coat.
These are my favourite colours and formula!
I'm currently wearing "Queen of Hearts" which is a cool, deep red.
Here are my thoughts on the polishes!
- Beautiful creamy consistency (with exceptions, see Cons below). All of my favourites above have a creamy and opaque finish which I love
- Top Coat provides glossy shine
- Nail Polish starts to chip at 5-6 days for me
- Easy to remove (except for the Red polishes)
- Colour and Base in One, so speeds up the process of applying nailpolish at home (compared to applying a separate Base Coat, Colour and Top Coat
- Quick drying time
- Some of the lighter shades like Checkmate, All or Nothing, In the Money (beautiful though), and Cardshark had a thin consistency and left a streaky finish after two coats. Three or more coats is recommended.
Overall Rating: 4.5 stars!
Have you tried these nailpolishes before? What are your thoughts?