So this is only the second item I have received from beautyheaven for review and it is my favourite so far! I have tried stick on nails before (press n go) and they were hopeless...bulky, tacky and so obviously fake! So i was a bit skeptical with trying these nails by Nailene but they looked and felt amazing (and attracted a lot of compliments)!
The nails I trialed were in the colour "Short and Sheer" which was probably the most natural colour you can get. They retail for $16.99 a packet and it comes with the nails, glue, nail file and a stick-thing (I think to assist with taking the nails off).
* Nails were very light and not bulky
* Nails moulded perfectly to the curvature of your real nails
* Nails looked reasonably natural :)
* Very easy application
* When you run your fingers through your hair, it won't get caught in your hair (seriously)
* Relatively sturdy and durable (see con point below)
* Didn't feel like you were wearing fake nails
* French manicure did not peel/chip
* Lasted for about 4-5 days (see con point below)
* Easy to take off, minimal nail damage
* Isn't crazy expensive
* The packet reads "7 days guarantee" - one nail fell off on the 4th day of wear
* The shape of the thumb nail did not match my thumb nail, making my thumb nail look fake if you look at it closely
* If a nail does fall off, not much variety in nail sizes for your index and ring finger size nails
I would recommend this to anyone who wants beautifully manicured, natural looking nails for a specific event or for no longer than 4-5 days. Star rating is 4.5 out of 5. I am a bit of a nailpolish nut and would definitely repurchase!! :)
Thank you beautyheaven for giving me the opportunity to review!
Apologies for the quality of the pic below! Took these with my iphone at night...